Tomorrow’s world will transform our relationship to work, education, entertainment, and to each other.
One of the most important challenges of our day is navigating this next frontier and making policy choices that maximize innovation and social benefits without undermining fundamental security, privacy and liberty. What do companies need to do to protect themselves from present and future threats? What steps do the federal government, Congress and the business community need to take to improve our cyber defenses? How can consumer privacy be protected while keeping the networks they engage with on a daily basis safe from malicious attacks.
During Cybersecurity Awareness Month, The Hill will explore fundamental questions about critical infrastructure, data privacy, and cyber competitiveness.
Tuesday, October 12
1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
- Rep. Ken Calvert (R-CA), Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Defense
- Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-NY), Chair, House Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection & Innovation Committee
- Jennifer Granick, Surveillance and Cybersecurity Counsel, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Meredith Griffanti, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Janet Napolitano, Former Homeland Security Secretary/ Professor of Public Policy and Director, Center for Security in Politics, Berkeley University
- Timothy Rohrbaugh, Chief Information Security Officer, JetBlue
- Anne Marie Zettlemoyer, VP, Information Security Information, Mastercard
Additional speakers to be announced.
- Bob Cusack, Editor-in-Chief, The Hill
- Maggie Miller, Cybersecurity Reporter, The Hill